[APPS] Pops Notifications

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
[video=youtube;nRXb8jiKGAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nRXb8jiKGAE[/video]

Tired of the same old boring Android notifications? Well, the solution can be found with Pops Notifications. With Pops you can customize all your smartphone alerts, including new email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, by adding animations or video clips to them. For power users this may be more of a hinderance, but for the average user the tech is fun, and will add some pizazz to your alerts. The app is FREE in the Market with future plans to offer a paid version with premium content.

For more information please visit their website and watch the video above. Enjoy everyone!!

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Finally someone develops something for Android first. :biggrin:

frozty

Reaction score
Looks cool but at the same time looks like a waste of system resources.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Great idea, but wouldn't it get annoying after a while? Especially if you're doing a text conversation with someone.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
No me gusta! Sorry, but the notification is just there to alert you to the fact that you have something new, not blind you like the days of flashing ads on webpages. Hell, I have my DX's color LED set to change color depending on the notification so I don't even have to turn my phone on.

pyro6128

Reaction score
yea it looks really nice, but i prefer my alerts as unobtrusive as possible