Poll, do you use a screen protector or case?

What protection have you added to your phone?

• Phone as is, no protection at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Screen protector on the phone

• Case on the phone

• Combination of screen protector and case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nikolaus

Reaction score
Do you use a screen protector, case, or combination of the 2? What kind of case or protector are you using and is it effective?

lumpysherman

Reaction score
I am using a screen protector and a case, body glove. I am only using the bottom part of the body glove since the top piece makes the phone too big and too hard to get in and out of you pocket. Actually the bottom makes the phone too big but it gives me piece of mind against my klutziness. I would drop my storm on average of once a day but haven't dropped the droid at all in two weeks. Probably sicne the droid fits in my hand better.

OP
N

nikolaus

Reaction score
I currently have no protection, I bought a pack of 3 screen protectors with the phone, and no case. I wanted to review cases on internet before blowing 40 bucks on one. I ruined all 3 screen protectors trying to put them on. I dont know if they are cheap bs bought from verizon store or im impatient idiot, time will tell.

rcklss1

Reaction score
poll

I use vzw's screen protectors and i have a hard snap on case( has soft touch back similar to phone)from vzw, i also have a silicone sleeve from vzw( have to say they finally got it right this silcone is actually very stiff does not stretch at all its also very thick if you do drop it), I also have a waterfield suede sleeve i found online for it... I switch between the three as well as no case at all just screen protector.....

nursepotter05

Reaction score
I have a silicone case on the back. I also have a screen protector i ordered from ebay. it works great after i messed up 3 out of the 5 trying to put it on without bubbles and trash! I figure the screen would not be really easy to scratch but i feel better with the case and the screen protector. I am very clumsy, my centro looked horrible before i upgraded!

luvarcher

Reaction score
I don't use a case because it adds bulk and so I opt for screen protectors. I have been using IllumiShield screen protectors for quite some time now and I can say that they're really effective in keeping scratches and smudges at bay.