Best Screen Protector (film)

Doheny

Reaction score
Do you guys use a screen protector, and if so, which one seems to work the best?

Thx

zegolf

Reaction score
I do not use a screen protector. For the most part, I've found that the interfere with the touch screen. They also mess with "Keyring" so I'm just going to be careful with mine.

If I was to use one, I'd probably get the Zagg protectors.

J-Buck

Reaction score
Ive heard the zagg one is good, but motorola recommends not using one since the screen is glass and not really prone to scratches. I usually always choose to get a screen protector but im going to listen to motorola and the other forum users and just go raw + a seidio innocase and a leather case so i can be stuntin.

bigthinker

Reaction score
I was hesitant to put one on the Droid.....I finally did last week and have had no problems...It went on easy and I actually can't even tell its on the phone.
I purchased it from VZW.

OP
D

Doheny

Reaction score
I'm waiting for my Eris in the mail tomorrow or the next day. Does it have a plastic screen? So, it would be best to use a protector w/ an Eris?

vzwmandroid

Reaction score
I dont think Droid needs a screen protector the beautiful capacitiv touch screen it comes equipt with is highly scratch resistant

OP
D

Doheny

Reaction score
I dont think Droid needs a screen protector the beautiful capacitiv touch screen it comes equipt with is highly scratch resistant

But we're in the Eris forum....

:heart:

nursepotter05

Reaction score
I bought some screen protectors online. it did not effect my touch screen, however, i couln't get the bubbles out and it looked like crap, so i took it off. the screen is pretty scratch resistent.

OP
D

Doheny

Reaction score
I bought some screen protectors online. it did not effect my touch screen, however, i couln't get the bubbles out and it looked like crap, so i took it off. the screen is pretty scratch resistent.

Good to know, thx. waiting for the Fed Ex guy today/tomorrow to get my phone.

nursepotter05

Reaction score

Good to know, thx. waiting for the Fed Ex guy today/tomorrow to get my phone.

I hope you enjoy your phone. I am loving mine! Battery life not great, but i'm dealing with it!

alfmoonspace

Reaction score
Not sure if you guys have seen the anti-glare screen protector for the iPhone but its amazing, has anyone tried and recommend one for the Eris?

nursepotter05

Reaction score
I bought EZguardz on ebay. i think there were 5 in the package and i paid 3.99 free shipping. I had a little difficulty getting it on with out bubbles and trash under it, but i finally got it on and looking good. it does not effect my touch screen at all and actually i think i type on the keyboard better with it in place. like i said above i feel like the screen is pretty scratch resistant, however i am pretty clumsy and have a tendency to drop my phone a lot, so i want to cover all bases!!