please help!!

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
Ya so I need some serious help here.

Today I decided to finally give this ROM biz a shot and see if I like it.

I ended up eventually using the SBF to revert back to stock. It is not that I did not like the Steel Droid 4.6 that I eventually ended up with this evening, it was the constant struggle to get things the way I had them. I am instead going to just root and change the names of crap so they can't load (I guess that's the way to do it).

Almost everything seems to be working okay, the problem I am having is my wifi will not stay connected no matter what I do. And when I say it wont stay connected maybe that's a bad way to put it, it shows connected but everything that is running or downloading using the wifi feezes and wont continue. I then have to either turn off wifi or restart the phone in order to get the wifi to work again. Then it will work for a few seconds to maybe a few minutes.

I never had this problem before I started screwing with my phone.

I also had severe issues with the SBF that is listed for download here, it seems due to the version of software that was loaded on my phone to start with, and I had to find an SBF that worked.

Does anyone know what may be causing my problem?

I appreciate any help!!

OP
SamuelMSr

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
Sorry for the book there btw lol

Just thought it would be good to be thorough and give some details.

Sent from my DROID3 using Droid Forums

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
what base system are you on? 890?

if so i have the proper sbf one click that will work for you.

WIFI issues sound like you took something out that needed to stay.

theres a bebloat script around here somewhere either TBH's works or i think theres another on XDA

if you are on 890 use this

890 oneclick sbf

Last edited:
OP
SamuelMSr

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
what base system are you on? 890?

if so i have the proper sbf one click that will work for you.

WIFI issues sound like you took something out that needed to stay.

theres a bebloat script around here somewhere either TBH's works or i think theres another on XDA

if you are on 890 use this

890 oneclick sbf

Hi Devros thanks for the SBF, the one I used before was "DROID 3 5.7.906 TO 5.6.890 SBF" that actually put the 906 on there and I had to update it. The update took FOREVER because I had to use the Verizon network to do it.

I have not removed any bloat yet at all. All I have done is installed that SBF that I downloaded and then updated it to 890 and then tried to update the installed software and download some of the stuff I use.

So what is this "bebloat script" and where do I get it at?