1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

please help on finding this app!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by yukon, Aug 13, 2010.

1. yukon

yukon New Member

Is there an app that if you loose your phone you can send a message and it will delete everything or erase everything even your memorycard memory?
    I lost my droid saturday and had tons of family pictures in there plus passwords to different stuff and i know its too late now but id like to install it on my new phone.
    Please help
  2. PriestSyrinx

PriestSyrinx New Member

I believe there are a couple different apps. Mobile Defense, WaveSecure, and possibly Lookout all have that capability, I think.
  3. Taegost

Taegost New Member

I know WaveSecure can do that, plus give you the ability to track and lock the phone remotely, as well as a companion app that makes it impossible to remove it :)
  4. Humble

Humble New Member

I just purchased Wavesecure. Its freakin awesome.
  5. Troops2990

Troops2990 New Member

lookout doesn't have that option but you can get "lost phone" and that will enable you to send a message to lock your phone (requiring a password to unlock), locate it, and one to set max volume and set a siren.
  6. maddog94d

maddog94d New Member

lookout also can make your phone "squeal" if it is missing. you just have to log into the website and it will send a message to your phone. I also will locate it through gps and/or towers.
Search tags for this page

motolocate

motolocate ]
uninstall motolocate droid 2