Please help, no Wi-Fi after Rubix install :-(

Neko

Reaction score
I didnt see this till this morning, I was trying to get on my sons droid (he always has his wireless tether on) so I try to get on his line like I always did before and it says that I'm "not in range"

So I stand right by the phone and still the same thing, whats going on? How do I fix this?

I didnt try anything else since I installed Rubix I hope I dont find any other problems :-(

Thanks!

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Have you tried going into settings>applications and clearing the data from your wifi? Also is your son using encryption on his tether? If so try resetting your wifi and re-enter his pass code

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Neko

Neko

Reaction score
Have you tried going into settings>applications and clearing the data from your wifi? Also is your son using encryption on his tether? If so try resetting your wifi and re-enter his pass code

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

yup... Just tried all that were not using encryption we have it opened. It's still saying the same thing. "Not in range".

Anything else I can do?

mkenney

Reaction score
No help but same problem

This morning I have no wifi either. says I'm not in range. reboot no help. Anyone else having this issue?

OP
Neko

Neko

Reaction score
Anybody have a solution to this problem?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is this an issue with Rubix itself?

I know you've tried a reboot, but have you pulled the battery (let it sit for 30 seconds - 1 minute) and then rebooted?

Maybe try clearing the dalvik cache?

OP
Neko

Neko

Reaction score
Is this an issue with Rubix itself?

I know you've tried a reboot, but have you pulled the battery (let it sit for 30 seconds - 1 minute) and then rebooted?

Maybe try clearing the dalvik cache?

yes, its from Rubix it happened right after install. I dont want to sound dumb but what is dalvik cache?