1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Playing Video/Playing-Streaming Audio

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by Cody302, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Cody302

Cody302 New Member

Houston,Texas (greatest country on earth)
    If I move an .avi file from my PC to my Eris,how do I play the video-or do I need another app. that's not in my phone?

Same on audio,except how do I stream audio as well. I downloaded ummmm.......I:heart:Radio(I think it was.),installed it,and evertime I tried to open the app.,it gave me an "error-needs to close", so I unistalled it.

I went to the 740am KTRH(local radio station) website,selected the 'Listen Live' button,and after a minute or two it told me that my device does support this format.

Thanx
    cody
  2. wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd New Member

It can't play avi's unfortunately, only h.264 or mpeg4. I use Meridian player which can play those and mp3's.

You might want to try a different radio streaming app to see if that works. I've been using Pandora and it works great. Trying to stream radio from a website wont work because the browser doesn't support anything fancy.
  3. Cody302

Cody302 New Member

Houston,Texas (greatest country on earth)
    Thanx Wyzzer, I'm sorry I didn't see your post bro. I've had so many things going on lately that I've been running around more confused than a two-peckered puppy. I'll give Pandora a shot, got a good place to get it??
  4. wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd New Member

No worries, search the market on your droid and you can dl from there.
Search tags for this page

app to stream audio for s4 through usb

how to play streaming audio on android