Pixel battery life looking good thus far

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
google-pixel-5.jpg

We are seeing some early reports of the battery life looking to be up to snuff with the Pixel. Of course we will have to wait until we get them in the hands of everyday users using it to the fullest.

Does this excite you about the Pixel?

Source: Google Pixel battery life is amazing

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm very curious to know if the usual reviewers already have these devices in-hand and a gag order to go with them.

Verizon's site says guaranteed delivery by the 28th and I swear I saw something about the phone launching on the 20th. Makes sense if they'd give reviewers some time with the device in time to release their gag orders as the phone starts to ship to boost sale a bit more.

However, I'm seeing reports this morning that the Google store is backed up on Xl's to the point of there being up to a 5 week wait...

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Must have been a rush, preordered my pixel xl a few days ago from vzw and mine says it will be here on the 20th

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Must have been a rush, preordered my pixel xl a few days ago from vzw and mine says it will be here on the 20th

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm thinking a few note 7 owners may have had something to do with the mad rush.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk