Pixel 2 Announcement Seems To Be Set For October 4th!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
google-pixel-2-ad-980x618-jpg.77883

Google has placed a billboard in Boston that shows an October 4th reveal date. This has to be referring to the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL announcement date! This would lineup with Google's traditional October release schedule. "Ask More of Your Phone" appears to be the tagline for the new devices which likely refers to Google Assistant. Even with all the awesome new devices that have been announced many still have high hopes that these could possibly be the best devices of 2017! Is anyone else as excited as I am to finally check out the new HTC and LG made Pixel devices?

via Droid-Life

Attachments

• google-pixel-2-ad-980x618.jpg
    google-pixel-2-ad-980x618.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 2,470

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Huawei Mate 10... Great option for those on GSM networks...

They will be releasing three versions..

Sent using Tapatalk

I could definitely see getting the Mate 10 Pro, but it doesn't seem to come with a Fingerprint reader. Oh, and it not being able to go on Verizon also makes it not so palpable.

Sure I'm on Tmobile now, but I don't want to get married to another carrier. I like playing the field, so to speak.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I could definitely see getting the Mate 10 Pro, but it doesn't seem to come with a Fingerprint reader. Oh, and it not being able to go on Verizon also makes it not so palpable.

Sure I'm on Tmobile now, but I don't want to get married to another carrier. I like playing the field, so to speak.

Fingerprint reader is on the back... I hear ya though you won’t be able to go to Verizon with it ...

Sent using Tapatalk

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just called and got my 6P replaced with a Pixel XL. This will give me time to see the reviews of the two new devices. Excited to see the complete picture.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk