Pictures gone?!

chemhead1129

Reaction score
My camera, which has been fine since I got my DI2 awhile back, now seems to have lost my pictures. One day they were there, one day they werent. And when I take new pics, the camera acts like it should (flash goes off, shutter clicks, pic captured), but nothing is saved.

I tried pulling out battery and rebooting. No help.

The only thing that I can think of that I did around the time this happened was that I updated my NetQuin app, which has NEVER caused problems before.

Help!!!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
did you connect via USB and look to see if there are any pictures in your DCIM folder:

OP
C

chemhead1129

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice about hooking up to the computer. Pics are still there.

I also upgraded my firmware and made the most recent software updates, and now I can see the pictures on my phone again. No idea why they disappeared, but I'm glad they're back!

nikecar

Reaction score
When I had to do my reset at the store, i was freaked as i thought all my pics and such were gone. My phone had been acting up and all my contacts were gone, Backup assistant was saying I hadn't set it up properly (though I know it was) and I couldn't call or dial, and I don't sync my contacts via Google (I don't use the same contacts in either).

I was releived everything was there too. I know how you feel. Congrats on getting it working .

hollywood63

Reaction score
Pics

Mine did the same thing how do I do the updates you did?
Thanks

nikecar

Reaction score
go to SETTINGS>SOFTWARE UPDATE>CHECK NEW