Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
HTC knows how to do a camera...

This isn't the best picture, but it was in an almost pitch black room at 2 am last night. Not only is it pretty clear, even though he was wiggling all over the place, but it's not near as washed out as my Bionic's photos look indoors, especially with the flash.

View attachment 42675

Great Pic, and way to wake the baby up! :p

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Sharrock

Reaction score
Blurry? Dang that's disappointing. I WILL find an Android phone with a great camera. I refuse to use another iDon't.

Well it could very well be that I just had some settings screwed up or just didn't have auto focus going. I'll do some more test videos with both resolutions later.

As for the still camera however, absolutely fantastic. Amazing pictures.

GoBears

Reaction score
Well it could very well be that I just had some settings screwed up or just didn't have auto focus going. I'll do some more test videos with both resolutions later.

As for the still camera however, absolutely fantastic. Amazing pictures.

Cool. Thanks for the info. I'll be ordering monday unless the Bionic OTA or the GNex releases. Hope big red gets it to me before Turkey Day. I would be much more sure about the phone if it was perm rooted already. I HATE BLOAT haha!

Sharrock

Reaction score
No prob. Purchase the Rezound with confidence. I love it so far and Sense has actually grown on me. And judging from past HTC phones a perm root and roms should be in their way in the not so distant future.

GoBears

Reaction score
I just don't care for sense at all really. I'm just looking forward to a phone with pure android. I think the rezound with a pure ICS rom would be awesome.

Sharrock

Reaction score
Soon enough my friend. I share the same feelings. Especially now the Nexus will only have 16gb of storage in the US.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
I hav to say that the camera on the Rezound blows away my D1 camera. The autofocus is amazing and low light is sweet as well. Took pics of my kids decorating the christmas tree and they came out great.

GoBears

Reaction score
I hav to say that the camera on the Rezound blows away my D1 camera. The autofocus is amazing and low light is sweet as well. Took pics of my kids decorating the christmas tree and they came out great.

That's exactly what I want to hear. I have a 3 year old and he is going to really enjoy christmas this year. Getting good low light pics is very important to me. Thank you.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
Soon enough my friend. I share the same feelings. Especially now the Nexus will only have 16gb of storage in the US.

well the ICS part is soon enough but it has yet to be seen what the manufacturers will do with it... I mean i don't think all phones with ICS will essentially be "vanilla" android. I just hope they leave ICS alone for the most part but I just don't see that happening.. That is the only reason I even consider the galaxy nexus.. I don't prefer vanilla android with GB but the overhaul on the upgrade to ICS is really nice with android all by itself.. I still think we are gonna get the ICS upgrade but still have the same basic sense look, but lets hope I am wrong..

lazarus2297

Reaction score
That's exactly what I want to hear. I have a 3 year old and he is going to really enjoy christmas this year. Getting good low light pics is very important to me. Thank you.

I have a 19 month, 5, and 6 year old and so far other than a few crazy kid moments most of my photos have been pretty crisp.. I have the occasional motion blur, or out of focus but i could get those with a $1000 SLR too..

Sharrock

Reaction score
well the ICS part is soon enough but it has yet to be seen what the manufacturers will do with it... I mean i don't think all phones with ICS will essentially be "vanilla" android. I just hope they leave ICS alone for the most part but I just don't see that happening.. That is the only reason I even consider the galaxy nexus.. I don't prefer vanilla android with GB but the overhaul on the upgrade to ICS is really nice with android all by itself.. I still think we are gonna get the ICS upgrade but still have the same basic sense look, but lets hope I am wrong..

Like I said, Sense is growing on me, and from the reviews ICS is waaaaaaaaay smoother than gingerbread. I don't think any skin or bloatware would slow it down too much.