Photos taken with the Rezound's camera

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by nelamvr6, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Sharrock

Sharrock New Member

No prob. Purchase the Rezound with confidence. I love it so far and Sense has actually grown on me. And judging from past HTC phones a perm root and roms should be in their way in the not so distant future.
  2. GoBears

GoBears New Member

I just don't care for sense at all really. I'm just looking forward to a phone with pure android. I think the rezound with a pure ICS rom would be awesome.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Sharrock

Sharrock New Member

Soon enough my friend. I share the same feelings. Especially now the Nexus will only have 16gb of storage in the US.
  4. mikeinctown

mikeinctown New Member

I hav to say that the camera on the Rezound blows away my D1 camera. The autofocus is amazing and low light is sweet as well. Took pics of my kids decorating the christmas tree and they came out great.
  5. GoBears

GoBears New Member

That's exactly what I want to hear. I have a 3 year old and he is going to really enjoy christmas this year. Getting good low light pics is very important to me. Thank you.
  6. lazarus2297

lazarus2297 New Member

well the ICS part is soon enough but it has yet to be seen what the manufacturers will do with it... I mean i don't think all phones with ICS will essentially be "vanilla" android. I just hope they leave ICS alone for the most part but I just don't see that happening.. That is the only reason I even consider the galaxy nexus.. I don't prefer vanilla android with GB but the overhaul on the upgrade to ICS is really nice with android all by itself.. I still think we are gonna get the ICS upgrade but still have the same basic sense look, but lets hope I am wrong..
  7. lazarus2297

lazarus2297 New Member

I have a 19 month, 5, and 6 year old and so far other than a few crazy kid moments most of my photos have been pretty crisp.. I have the occasional motion blur, or out of focus but i could get those with a $1000 SLR too..
  8. Sharrock

Sharrock New Member

Like I said, Sense is growing on me, and from the reviews ICS is waaaaaaaaay smoother than gingerbread. I don't think any skin or bloatware would slow it down too much.
Search tags for this page
can the htc rezound takr panaramic pictures
how to take a panoramic picture on htc rezound
how to take panoramic photos with htc rezound

htc rezound camera

htc rezound camera quality

htc rezound panorama

htc rezound panorama mode

htc rezound panoramic

htc rezound panoramic pictures
panoramic on htc rezound
panoramic rezound