photo tags disappear randomly

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did a search on this and couldn't find any results, probably because it's a fairly inconsequential issue, but here goes.

I always tag my photos in the interest of organization, tagging them by categories like work friends, vacation, wallpapers, etc but every once in a while they will just randomly all disappear, even the geo tags that the phone automatically adds. I'm not quite sure but it seems like it might be on startup.

Anyone who has experienced this/has any insight on a solution it would be much appreciated.

patricktx21

Reaction score
I have also recently noticed this issue with my Droid X. I thought it might be related to rebooting my phone but that does not appear to be the case. It is like they randomly disappear for no apparent reason. Very frustrating!

OP
spaz33g

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya i've been trying to recrreate it to see what's causing the problem and it seems to be totally at random.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

CarsMatic

Reaction score
I too have recently noticed this problem. I've even gone thru the trouble of re-tagging the photos and they disappear again! I'm on my third time re-tagging now.