Photo Storage on Motorola DROID

gingin523

Reaction score
I have taken quite a few pictures on my new DROID, and they seem to be saving onto the internal memory of the phone instead of the SD card. Therefore, I can only seem to email them to myself to save them to my PC. I have connected my phone to my pc, and I don't see it on any other drive. I am new at this DROID stuff, so need someone who can explain in lay terms what I need to do. There is no setting on the phone for photos to be saved on the SD card instead of the internal memory. I have 6 pictures on the SD card, and the rest are on the phone itself. HELP!

Taegost

Reaction score
I have taken quite a few pictures on my new DROID, and they seem to be saving onto the internal memory of the phone instead of the SD card. Therefore, I can only seem to email them to myself to save them to my PC. I have connected my phone to my pc, and I don't see it on any other drive. I am new at this DROID stuff, so need someone who can explain in lay terms what I need to do. There is no setting on the phone for photos to be saved on the SD card instead of the internal memory. I have 6 pictures on the SD card, and the rest are on the phone itself. HELP!

The pictures should save to the SD Card automatically, but it puts them in a folder called Camera under the DCIM folder.
So, when you browse to your phone on the computer, you have to open DCIM, then Camera to see the pictures.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't even think its possible to make the camera save to internal memory...