PhoneMyPC double clicking problem

Dr. Richard

Reaction score
Put PhoneMyPC on my computer, bought the app for my VZ Droid
I can't get it to recognize a double click, so opening and closing individual windows doesn't work - is there a better way to open and close windows on my desktop, or can anyone suggest a possible solution? I love the app so far, but this double click problem may be a deal-breaker

Reaction score
The best answer is to do this:
* Click the Search button on the phone to enter Full Cursor Mode
* Position the cursor with with your finger
* Press the center DPAD button once to click, twice to double-click, or hold it down if you want to drag something

You can also just double-tap your finger, but this feature is too sensitive and can be a bit hard to make it work right.

We're working on that sensitivity and other things, and have many improvements coming.

OP
D

Dr. Richard

Reaction score
Thanks - now one other question that is prob pretty ignorant - do I need to leave my computer monitors turned on while using phonemypc? For security reasons, I would like to be able to keep casual viewers from being able to see my computer activities when I am away from the computer

Reaction score
No. PhoneMyPC (and Windows) doesn't care whether your monitors are on or off.

We will have a screen-blanking feature eventually, so you can configure the software to automatically turn off the monitors when you are using it. In the mean time, turning them off before you leave is a good work around.