1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone reboots every few seconds with battery in

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Sportsmaniac1322, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Sportsmaniac1322

Sportsmaniac1322 New Member

My phone was working fine, until it ran out of battery and shut off on me. I plugged it in to charge it up, but after a few seconds of looking at my home screen it rebooted. It keeps doing this over and over unless I take out the battery and run it on USB power, in which case it works perfectly fine. But the minute I put the battery back in it reboots over and over again. Is there any fix for this?
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

Are you using a wall charger to charge it? Let it charge for a few hours. Did you install a new kernel prior to this happening? My droid does this same thing when I try to install 1.25 kernels.
  3. Sportsmaniac1322

Sportsmaniac1322 New Member

It just kind of fixed itself today, it was the weirdest thing. I kept the phone on without a battery in for a few hours in case I got a text message or something. I then tried to put the battery in again, and it didn't shut off. It's now fully charged and working great. I don't know what the deal was before...