1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone Call Delay and Random Restarts

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by dancole42, Feb 22, 2012.

1. dancole42

dancole42 New Member

So my Droid 3 will randomly restart. Usually after I put it to sleep after using the map (or sometimes while I'm using the map).

But the bigger problem is when I try to use the damn thing as a phone. Whether using Voice Recognition, Contact, or the manual dialer, whenever I actually hit Send (or OK or whatever), the phone just sits there for around 30-40 seconds before it actually pulls up the call.

I can press buttons, interact with the screen, etc. just as if I didn't hit the Send button. But then eventually it pulls up the "Connected" screen and places the call.

Any suggestions for how to fix either problem?

Thanks!
  2. tlpalmer01

tlpalmer01 New Member

are u rooted, are u running a stock rom.....i would try a factory reset and see if that helps....
  3. dancole42

dancole42 New Member

Everything is stock, unrooted; although I am running the wifi hack (however I've never had a problem with it).

Is there any way to save your app layout/configuration so that it will return after a reset?
Search tags for this page
delayed call sending droid x2
delayed calling using droid x
driod 2 globel phone call delay

droid 3 call delay

droid x call delay

droid x phone call delay

droid x phone call lag
droid x phone delays dialing

droid x2 call delay

droid x2 phone call delay

droidx delay in sending calls