philadelphia flyers (or eagles) hard case covers)

jrocka02

Reaction score
I have done some searching around the net and haven't been able to find any hard case covers for moto droid. I guess, if I have to, get a gel or a skin it style but I would really prefer a hard case cover if I can. Can anyone please help me and point me to the correct place if something like that actually exists? I am really not sure how to navigate around a forum so I have no clue where to find my thread I'm posting so if anyone does have any suggestions can u please copy a response to this to my email? [email protected]. I would really really appreciate any help anyone could give me.
Also, just wanted to throw my two cents in about the forum. From the minor navigating I CAN do, the site is very nice, convenient, and overall damn enjoyable.
Thank you for letting me post, hope someone can help me out.
Jarred.

MJ5150

Reaction score
You're rooting for the wrong Pennsylvania team. Switch over to the Steelers and you'll find a hard case on eBay. :)

-Mike
Steeler Fan

KukiKid

Reaction score
You're rooting for the wrong Pennsylvania team. Switch over to the Steelers and you'll find a hard case on eBay. :)

-Mike
Steeler Fan

That's hilarious becausee the eagles are waaayyyyyyy better fyi. Long live da eagles

MJ5150

Reaction score
That's hilarious becausee the eagles are waaayyyyyyy better fyi. Long live da eagles

They are? What, because you won two more games than is in 2009? Because you been to the SB one time?

How many SB trophies do the Eagles have? Oh yeah, zero.

:D

-Mike

KukiKid

Reaction score

They are? What, because you won two more games than is in 2009? Because you been to the SB one time?

How many SB trophies do the Eagles have? Oh yeah, zero.

:D

-Mike

How may testicles do the steelers lick? 2 at the same time is damn right. The eagles rulzzz