1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pebble Blue?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by 2ns, Jun 8, 2012.

1. 2ns

2ns New Member

2. LadyPhoenix

LadyPhoenix New Member

i dont like blue an dont want white... what happpened to good midnight black ?? guess i will get a cover immediate
  3. Sniper_5

Sniper_5 New Member

I'll be upgrading to the pebble blue S3 as soon as it hits stores. Locally I can't upgrade with a pre order so I'm stuck waiting. This will be my first non- MOTO Android phone, and I welcome the change. So sick of the lag, and stupid little issues. Not to mention the bootloader. I'm psyched.
  4. liteon163

liteon163 Member

Ask Apple why Samsung can't offer a black Galaxy S III. I'm sure they'll have an answer for you... :biggrin:

Personally, I think white would be too distracting when looking at a screen with a bezel. And I've gotten bored with plain old black. Blue is a decent change, although I would have preferred a charcoal or graphite color...
Search tags for this page

samsung galaxy s3 pebble blue compared to droid x2