Pda Net work with D3?

Joe Droid

Reaction score
Has anyone tried out Pda Net with their D3? Use it all the time with my D2, thinking about upgrading to the D3, but don't want to lose my Pda Net/Laptop convience.

ndoren

Reaction score
Has anyone tried out Pda Net with their D3? Use it all the time with my D2, thinking about upgrading to the D3, but don't want to lose my Pda Net/Laptop convience.

I can't speak for the bluetooth DUN mode, but as far as wired tethering via USB, it works flawlessly on the Droid 3. It's one of the first things I tried. You should have no problem with the wired mode. Neall

RadzPrower

Reaction score
Same. PDANet is a must for me since I don't have internet at home. It really works better than the D3's built in tether as far as staying on 3G.

Sent from my rooted Droid 3

REMilk

Reaction score
I use Easy Tether which costs about 1/2 of PDANet. I used PDANet for several years, first on my Treo (Windows mobile), then tried it on my OG Droid.

Because I must have access to secure (https) sites, I need the paid versions. Both worked well; it was a matter of cost that I went with Easy Tether.

I use it primarily when I am at a place, like my mother's home where I have no internet access. I limit my tethering to email and calendaring so as not to raise the suspicions of the tethering police.

Good Luck,
Bob

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Should with no issues. I started with PdaNet on the Original Droid, moved it to the Droid X, and now have it installed on the Bionic. Using it right now with my laptop while at work. Works flawlessly.

Ragnell

Reaction score
I use it on my D3, works flawless, make sure to keep updating it from the website, since it was pulled from the marketplace