PC does not pull up photos from Droid 2

Shell

Reaction score
Got a new Droid 2 yesterday. I attempted to view & save the photos taken with my new phone to my laptop (Windows 7). I connected the two via the usb cable. The laptop recognized the new device and installed, however I got a message that one of the components (possibly motorola driver?) did not install correctly. At this point the laptop does not pull up any of the photos I took with my new phone, it will only pull up the photos I took with my old phone which were transferred over to the new phone. Can someone help me?

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
:welcome: to the forums.

Odd, odd indeed. You say the drivers didn't quite install correctly? Try opening the Motorola Driver Installer in your start menu and then use the "clean and reinstall" option. Then reboot your computer and once it's booted up, just plug your phone into it and see what happens (before you try to use the 'mount usb' option on your phone).

Hopefully that helps as it's very odd that you can see some pics on the same sdcard in your phone and not the others on the same sdcard in the same phone; I do have this scenario correct, right? Or perhaps you will have to find them 'manually' instead of Windows 'pulling' them up automatically for transfer to your pc.

good luck