Paste problem...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Phone is bone stock running the latest update...and I just noticed today that after I copy something to my clipboard or chose to share the link...when I long press to paste...the paste button will disappear quickly...I have to get my other hand ready and tap it really fast before it goes away...if I long press it will reappear only to quickly go away again..annoying. .

Stock keyboard and launcher are being used...I cleared the cache through recovery.. Still does it..even here on TT it acts strange..

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
So no one else is having this issue??

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I am not. Just saw this thread and checked a few different copy and paste functions and my Paste window stays open as long as I want, until I hit back or paste the copied text. Working good on my phone.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Just updated the Google Keyboard to see if that made a difference, and I still see the Paste button stay on the screen until I paste the copied text, or back out of that screen. Very strange. That has to be frustrating.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Works normally for me too.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
So I'll probably need to fdr it..since I've taken all the other steps..ugh..thanx..

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Paste can be a little finicky on my Nexus 6P, but not like this. I have an issue sometimes where it doesn't pop up right away and I have to long press a couple of times to get it. Like others have said though, once it pops up, it seems to stay until I've pasted the text or back out.

I assume you've restarted the phone since the problem started?

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Paste can be a little finicky on my Nexus 6P, but not like this. I have an issue sometimes where it doesn't pop up right away and I have to long press a couple of times to get it. Like others have said though, once it pops up, it seems to stay until I've pasted the text or back out.

I assume you've restarted the phone since the problem started?
Restarted...cleared the cache...force closed and rebooted every app I remotely considered having anything to do with this..

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I was afraid of that, but figured I'd toss out another simple option just in case. Sucks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Thank you all for helping out .I had a feeling it was one of those things lol..least I have an sdcard.. My music will remain..!!