Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Is anyone using Panda home I think jut came out!? If so are their any really good things about it?

mpax9

Reaction score
I found Panda Home when I first got the Droid. I liked having the ability to have more than 3 home screens and truly loved the "drawers" feature. The problem was it's constant Force Closes and bugs. It's been a while since I used it, so maybe they fixed a lot of the problems, but I finally gave up one day.

I've been using the Helix Launcher for a short while and so far so good in regards to having up to 7 home screens.

Prodigy4

Reaction score
I found Panda Home when I first got the Droid. I liked having the ability to have more than 3 home screens and truly loved the "drawers" feature. The problem was it's constant Force Closes and bugs. It's been a while since I used it, so maybe they fixed a lot of the problems, but I finally gave up one day.

I've been using the Helix Launcher for a short while and so far so good in regards to having up to 7 home screens.
like mpax said, pandahome use to forceclose all the time, which always pissed the living s&*t out of me. however, the past couple updates have beeen great for it and i have no problems anymore whatsoever. and were you talking about Panda1 or Panda2 Beta? Because that just came out a little while ago.

mattlc78

Reaction score
Does anyone know about 91PandaHome and using the themes it offers?I try but it switches from theme to theme on its own and then doesn't populate the apps like it should. I like all the other features. but just started trying to use themes, but i'm having serious problems with it. even if just one theme is selected. Maybe the wallpaper in the background is messing with it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!