Pair maxx to Honda Accord radio

etvarok

Reaction score
I was able to pair my maxx razr via Bluetooth. Is there a way I can play Pandora on my radio? I don't have the navigation system installed in the car. Thanks for any help.

jeff70

Reaction score
I don't own a Honda but if your radio is anything like what I have in my VW once you pair the phone to the bluetooth in the car just switch your radio to media/aux and you should be able to stream Pandora or other apps and play music from your phone on your car speakers

if the bluetooth gives you problems you can try to connect with USB using the mini USB to USB cord that comes with your phone if you have that available in your car

C2Cab95

Reaction score
Did you consult the owners manual that comes with your car? Not trying to sound like I'm talking down to you, just saying that is sometimes the last thing that anyone considers when troubleshooting an issue.

OP
E

etvarok

Reaction score
Nothing in owners manual of any help.

doggy2965

Reaction score
Have to go thru aux port. I have 2012 accord it wont bluetooth music. You can either run a cable to aux port or buy a bluetooth reciever(i got mine at brookstone) works great.

clintro

Reaction score
That sucks .... many 2012 civic streams Pandora or I heart radio and will even change tracks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
E

etvarok

Reaction score
Have to go thru aux port. I have 2012 accord it wont bluetooth music. You can either run a cable to aux port or buy a bluetooth reciever(i got mine at brookstone) works great.

I bought a cable for aux port and it works well thanks. However, I lose everything when I drive out of a 4g area. Then I have to reboot, which really sucks.

C2Cab95

Reaction score
I bought a cable for aux port and it works well thanks. However, I lose everything when I drive out of a 4g area. Then I have to reboot, which really sucks.

That's odd, I've never had that issue with 4g to 3g transition. That was on a 12 hour drive streaming Pandora and some GPS usage.