Paint chipping on the front Bezel of the Motorola Droid?

thacrownprince

Reaction score
Hello droidforums-ers,

I did a search and didn't see much on this topic, but I know it's an issue. The front bezel (metal part around the screen) of the Droid is chipping from when I dropped it in the street when I had it on my lap and stepped out of my car without realizing that it was still on my lap (not recommended). Anyway, I was hoping to seek some advice on how to cover up the metal color showing from the chips.

I've tried using a Sharpie permanent marker to cover it up. It does look better because it's not as noticeable, but it's really bugging me. Every few days, I have to give it a touch up because it fades. I am thinking about using some touch up paint from cars, but then again, that could go very bad. I ordered a Otter Box Commuter case that just came out for the Droid, if all else fail, I guess I'll just have to cover it up. Thanks for your time.

eliassami5

Reaction score
...live with it?

Mine started off with one chip..co-workers fault. After a 5 months of use there are chips all over the bezel, my droid has been naked since day 1 and still have never dropped it. Just normal wear and tear. Its annoying but what can you do?