1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Overclocking an hp mini 210

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by WarMachin3, Oct 10, 2011.

1. WarMachin3

WarMachin3 New Member

Ok so I have an hp mini 210 with a gma chipset of like x3150 I wanna get a bit more juice out of it ... has a real problem with flash media games and it already is maxed out with 2 gig of ram anyone have any idea how to over clock this little guy? And battery life is not a concern. Thanks in advance guys.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  2. garrett

garrett Beta Team Theme Developer Developer

the processor isn't causing the lag. The issue is the integrated graphics and nothing can be done about that.
  3. jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008 New Member

Besides, overclocking a laptop is either nearly-impossible, or the gains are not worth it (200mhz tops in most cases) and the thing probably runs hotter...

I mean the mini is kind of outdated, if its just flash games you're looking for, however, any *laptop* today will do the job. I never owned a netbook, but they are definitely the weakest of the weak in processing power next to phones and tablets.
  4. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

What garrett said. It's a netbook so a step below a laptop and definitely has one of the weaker integrated graphics cards. Netbooks were made for browsing, documents, and some light video watching, but definitely not for games. I have a HP Mini 1000 myself and it is definitely weak, but it gets the job done when it comes to school so I keep it around
Search tags for this page
android on hp 210
how to overclock an hp mini 210

how to overclock hp mini 210

how to overclock my netbook hp mini 200
hp mini 210 overclcok

hp mini 210 overclock

hp mini 210-1000 gaming
hp mini 210-1000 overclock

hp mini overclock

overclock hp mini

overclock hp mini 210