Overclocking an hp mini 210

WarMachin3

Reaction score
Ok so I have an hp mini 210 with a gma chipset of like x3150 I wanna get a bit more juice out of it ... has a real problem with flash media games and it already is maxed out with 2 gig of ram anyone have any idea how to over clock this little guy? And battery life is not a concern. Thanks in advance guys.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Besides, overclocking a laptop is either nearly-impossible, or the gains are not worth it (200mhz tops in most cases) and the thing probably runs hotter...

I mean the mini is kind of outdated, if its just flash games you're looking for, however, any *laptop* today will do the job. I never owned a netbook, but they are definitely the weakest of the weak in processing power next to phones and tablets.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
What garrett said. It's a netbook so a step below a laptop and definitely has one of the weaker integrated graphics cards. Netbooks were made for browsing, documents, and some light video watching, but definitely not for games. I have a HP Mini 1000 myself and it is definitely weak, but it gets the job done when it comes to school so I keep it around