Overclock and/or undervolt

tjarvis

Reaction score
I've tried all the oc apps on the market and none seem to recognize the kernel the strat runs. Anyone familiar with cooking custom kernels? I know my way around android pretty well but developing is not my thing, I prefer trouble shooting and fixing. Maybe I'll dick around with the kernel tonight...anyone want to help? I'm not so interested in the oc as much as under volting to prolong the battery as my wife likes to talk the extended battery to death daily (she uses close to 5k mins a month =-O )

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

dacooter

Reaction score
I've tried all the oc apps on the market and none seem to recognize the kernel the strat runs. Anyone familiar with cooking custom kernels? I know my way around android pretty well but developing is not my thing, I prefer trouble shooting and fixing. Maybe I'll dick around with the kernel tonight...anyone want to help? I'm not so interested in the oc as much as under volting to prolong the battery as my wife likes to talk the extended battery to death daily (she uses close to 5k mins a month =-O )

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Over on rootzwiki someone has a kernel that is overclockable.