otterbox?

srs310

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it typically takes otterbox to come out with
A new case I would have expected them to have made one for the incredible
By now but it says coming soon on there website.

mauiblue

Reaction score
I would love a Otterbox for my Incredible. I'm just concerned if they are going to make one that will accomodate the 2150 extended battery.

freddie

Reaction score
Otterbox has us incredible owners on the back burner while the makes cases for the I Phone 4. It took them less then a month to have I phone 4 cases out but its been 3 months since the incredibles release date and still no case.

A rep on the official otterbox facebook page even admitted to relocating their resources to get apple cases out faster.

OP
S

srs310

Reaction score
Otterbox has us incredible owners on the back burner while the makes cases for the I Phone 4. It took them less then a month to have I phone 4 cases out but its been 3 months since the incredibles release date and still no case.

A rep on the official otterbox facebook page even admitted to relocating their resources to get apple cases out faster.

Thanks. I'll probably just go with the siedio innocase since theres no tellling when otterbox will get around to making one for incredible users.

mauiblue

Reaction score
Case-Mate makes a dual layered protective case for the Incredible but looks like it is made only for the standard battery setup. It looks good but no Otterbox good. I just hate to spend more money on the Incredible when I will be able to upgrade in the next 10 months for the "next best thing".

freddie

Reaction score
Otterbox says they will be out "By the end of the year".
So it could be 7 months from the release date... which wouldn't surprise me.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED my Otterbox case on my Storm 2. They had the case released within a month or less of the phone's release date. I expected similar treatment for the HTC Incredible, but that obviously isn't the case (no pun intended).

I have been somewhat active on Otterbox's Facebook discussion board, as have some other Incredible owners. We've been strung along on the backburner for 3 months now. Yesterday I placed my order for a Seidio Active Sapphire case and holster. I plan to tag Otterbox in the Facebook photos of it lol

theblackabbot

Reaction score
That is what I did. I wanted the Otterbox, but got tired of waiting and went with the Seidio Innocase Active. If you buy from these people, I would suggest shipping other than USPS because they ship Parcel Post and it took forever for me to get my case.

Besides that, this case is quite good and I like it very much.

freddie

Reaction score
That is what I did. I wanted the Otterbox, but got tired of waiting and went with the Seidio Innocase Active. If you buy from these people, I would suggest shipping other than USPS because they ship Parcel Post and it took forever for me to get my case.

Besides that, this case is quite good and I like it very much.
DOH! That's what I opted for. Time to call them and see if I can change it!

EDIT: Called them and they said it was too late. She expected it to take 4-5 business days.

I almost ordered from Amazon but it said out of stock with no expected shipping date so I went with Seidio.

Nicky9

Reaction score
I just got the email for the otter box last thursday. They finished their testing. You can get the "commuter" or the "I will destroy my phone because I run into everything unless i buy this case model"
I had an otterbox for my BB 8820. IT was awesome dropped in in my sink full of water for a 2 seconds... then broke it down. My bb was completly dry. I was trying to wait for the otterbox but they were too slow so i ended up with the siedo. Not bad... but not as refined as the otterbox i had for my bb. I will probably get the otterbox anyways, I will probably destroy this siedo since i usually am a bull in a china shop full of phones.

Anyone who got the new otterbox post up pics when you get it.
thanks

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love my Otterbox for my Omnia.
This past summer when we went to the beach I took some photos while in the ocean and some in the pool at the hotel and a few neat ones while under water.
It took almost a month for it to arrive when I ordered it back in Feb but it was worth it.
Once the Inc Defender comes out I will be getting one and if it only uses standard battery I'll give up my 2150 and buy a second oem,I trust them so much

wified from my Incredible monolith using SlideIT on Tapatalk

Nicky9

Reaction score
I just got the email for the otter box last thursday. They finished their testing. You can get the "commuter" or the "I will destroy my phone because I run into everything unless i buy this case model"
I had an otterbox for my BB 8820. IT was awesome dropped in in my sink full of water for a 2 seconds... then broke it down. My bb was completly dry. I was trying to wait for the otterbox but they were too slow so i ended up with the siedo. Not bad... but not as refined as the otterbox i had for my bb. I will probably get the otterbox anyways, I will probably destroy this siedo since i usually am a bull in a china shop full of phones.

Anyone who got the new otterbox post up pics when you get it.
thanks

Shiat! I alread ripped off the headphones rubber tab on the Siedo... looks like the otterbox order might be ordered a little sooner than previously thought. :icon_eek:

mattchew86

Reaction score
Could someone tell me if the defender has that crappy stick on screen protector that the storm 2 defenders had? I was looking forward to this coming out, but after my wife ordered the storm 2 case, I'm not so sure.

vprevattusmc

Reaction score
Otterbox

Got an email from Otterbox that a unit for the Incredible was available. Ordered it Saturday and received it yesterday. Looks and works great!

orangepeel

Reaction score
Could someone tell me if the defender has that crappy stick on screen protector that the storm 2 defenders had? I was looking forward to this coming out, but after my wife ordered the storm 2 case, I'm not so sure.

I just took mine off and put a high quality screen protector on....I'm talking about my old storm.