Otterbox case??

amandatennis23

Reaction score
Does anyone have an Otterbox case? Does it make the phone bulky? How is it for protection and does it have a film that goes over the screen?

Thanks! I'm considering getting one
:greendroid:
:icon_ banana:

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have the impact which is the silicon case. Its not to bulky in my opinion. And it comes with a screen protector. I personally love this case. And I suggest it full heartedly.

Sent from my DROIDX

Bobble

Reaction score
I have the OB Commuter which is a combo of the silicon skin and a hard lower shell. Not bulky at all and makes it easy to get in and out of a pocket(silicon sometimes sticks and lints up). They do come with a screen protector but I used the Seido one which I like better.

razor2006

Reaction score
I have an Otterbox Defender. The rough dimensions on it are 2 5/8" wide, 5" long, 3/4" thick. It adds a lot of bulk, but offers maximum protection.

jayhova1776

Reaction score
The Otterbox Defender does add alot of bulk to the incredible. But, like Razor said, max protection. It does have a built in screen protector. For me, it adds a nice feel to the phone (like the old treo 600's and curves).

Negatives-
1. Makes the beautiful screen look like crap.
2. Hard to press the QWERTY buttons along the edge of the screen. I use the compact QWERTY to fix this. So, if you use the full qwerty the most, it will be annoying.

AFTER DROPPING MY INCREDIBLE TWICE FROM HIP LEVEL. I WILL NEVER TAKE IT OUT OF THE OTTERBOX UNLESS I'M CHANGING THE BATTERY, SD CARD, OR CLEANING THE SCREEN.

bukithd

Reaction score
I have the commuter and mostly love it although with where i work I'm tempted by the defender.

I work in a fairly phone unfriendly environment and it protects it beautifully. If you tend to wear tighter pants, then yes the phone seems bulky.

The screen protector beats others i have used, its a hard plastic like film but them film can scratch, better it than my phone though.

The linty thing mentioned above is kind of annoying but you can wipe it off with your hands.

I got tired of the usb port flap and just cut it off. aka modable.

4W3S0M3

Reaction score
Bodyglove all the way! Lower profile n with enough concentration, can work right up to edge of screen lol plus the belt clip has a 3 point kick stand :-D

"sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"