OOPS! Used US hack on a UK (GSM) RAZR... woe is me. :(

jsslxndr

Reaction score
Nevermind as far i can google this is only for US Verizon version, but if you have any info about what to do to get EU retail version EMEA
im all ears :D

Unfortunately, I was not as smart as you and thought I would be safe, despite the fact that I have a UK RAZR.

I downloaded RAZR Utility 1.7 and ran option 1 from my stock rooted 2.3.6 GB and ran across some errors during the process. Now I cannot use recovery or boot normally... I can get into fastboot, though. Is there anyway I can fix this or did I just kill it for good by mixing a US only hack with a UK phone?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I was not as smart as you and thought I would be safe, despite the fact that I have a UK RAZR.

I downloaded RAZR Utility 1.7 and ran option 1 from my stock rooted 2.3.6 GB and ran across some errors during the process. Now I cannot use recovery or boot normally... I can get into fastboot, though. Is there anyway I can fix this or did I just kill it for good by mixing a US only hack with a UK phone?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Here's a recommendation: Go to Droidrzr.com. They have a GSM section that will probably provide you more assistance than what you will be able to find here. This is a great site, but not visited much by GSM owners.