OnePlus 5T Launch Is Set For November 16th

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
oneplus-5t-top-render-300x356-jpg.78030

We have been hearing rumors that OnePlus would be launching another Holiday Season update to their flagship lineup. Last year we got the OnePlus 3T which ended up being a very minimal update to the OP3 that was released earlier in the year. This year OnePlus may be giving a more worthy update to the "T" device this year. We are expecting to see a minimized bezel display design. The internal specs will likely remain the same as what we have already seen on the OnePlus 5 and should include a Snapdragon 835 processor, 6GB RAM and 64GB storage option, and 8GB RAM and 128GB storage options. We may see an upgraded battery with a larger 3,450mah battery as opposed to the 3,300mah battery found on the OnePlus 5. We might also see a small camera spec bump with a dual camera setup with 20MP RGB lens and 20MP monochrome lens. The new display will be 6" and will feature a rounded bezeless design.

This device is set to launch at an event in Brooklyn on November 16th. If you want to be a part of the event you can purchase tickets to the event for $40. You can also stream the event for free online. The device will be available for purchase on November 21st in North America and Europe. The phone will also be available in India November 28th, and China on December 1st. We still don't know the price of the phone. I imagine we are going to see a bit of a price increase from the OnePlus 5 since we likely getting a few spec bumps. Is anyone looking forward to this phone?

via The Verge

Attachments

• OnePlus-5T-top-render-300x356.jpg
    OnePlus-5T-top-render-300x356.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2,994

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think price will be the key factor in the success of this phone. If it's priced in lined with the Pixel2 XL it's going to have a hard time competing.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I think price will be the key factor in the success of this phone. If it's priced in lined with the Pixel2 XL it's going to have a hard time competing.

totally agree, the brand is not a household name like apple and samsung so people could be hesitant if too high.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm also interested in attending since I will be right around the corner. Whether or not I'm interested in the phone...well...I just got the PH-1 and so far so gud.