1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Omnia to Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by slammed, Nov 8, 2009.

1. slammed

slammed New Member

whats up guys, so far i am loving the Droid. love the OS so far, this is my first android phone. cant wait to do more playing with the phone.
  2. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Hey slammed, welcome to the forum. I'm glad to see you here and if you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to ask, we have very knowledgeable people on the forums. :)
  3. vertical

vertical New Member

Awesome!!! I also have the Omnia! How do you like the new OS as compared to the Omnia? I love the camera on the Samsung, and am stoked to see the difference between them side by side.
  4. slammed

slammed New Member

so far love the OS compared to Win 6.5.1. looking forward to learning/playing more on the Droid.
  5. vertical

vertical New Member

How does the camera compare? I really like the Omnia's camera. I am surprised by it every time I snap a picture.