Ok, so I want to develop an app...

Reaction score
I noticed that, and the times don't really work with me. In my final semester at college and am taking 3 project classes, 18 credits, and work... life is crazy :icon_eek:

I read further in to his sessions and I get why he's giving them free over timed interval sessions, he's selling the whole package for $50 once it's over. Pretty smart business plan, get people hooked and if they miss a session they are more likely to purchase.

Samstag

Reaction score
There are a ton of example programs and more tutorials in the SDK you downloaded. Go to the directory to extracted the SDK and load android-sdk-windows/docs/index.html. Then click the resources tab and check out the items under tutorials and sample code.

bristolcat

Reaction score
Just piggybacking on this thread as I'm interested in developing apps too. I do web development and design so I have some background in something semi-related. I was wondering if anyone is anticipating app development being easier when AIR is available for Android. I started doing some Flex tutorials in hopes of getting my AIR legs before AIR mobile is released. It at least seems more natural for me to learn than full-on Java. Opinions?

droid_mike

Reaction score

If you are a beginner, the easiest way to develop an app is using the Simple programming language ported to Android:

simple - Project Hosting on Google Code

It's basically Visual Basic for Android. It's still a bit buggy, but the language really is simple to use, and even has features like accelerometer control.

Check it out!

stdesign

Reaction score
If you are a beginner, the easiest way to develop an app is using the Simple programming language ported to Android:

simple - Project Hosting on Google Code

It's basically Visual Basic for Android. It's still a bit buggy, but the language really is simple to use, and even has features like accelerometer control.

Check it out!

Yes! Thanks for the info and link. --> Me runs to see if Ubuntu has Simple, else default to Windows :-( .