9. Extra Battery Kit

extrabatkit.jpg

10. HRM - Heart Rate Monitor

hrm.jpg

11. Body Scale

bodyscale.jpg

thesteveoproject

Reaction score
I'd definitely get the wireless charging pad and an extra battery, and if I didn't already have a Nike Fuelband, I'd get one of those S bands as well:biggrin:

claireharper

Reaction score
I love the S band and Gamepad! Can't wait for any longer. Hope it's not too expensive

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got tired of waiting for the S-Band and ended up with the Jawbone UP, which I think is much much better. It also has integration with other apps that S-Band doesn't currently have.

I love the S band and Gamepad! Can't wait for any longer. Hope it's not too expensive

Tompon

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the wireless charging pad works with an otter box commuter case? I don't want to waste 90 bucks buying one if it doesn't.

Tompon

Reaction score
Do you know this as a personal experience fact or did you just see it on another forum somewhere? I ordered it and called Samsung. They said I can try it and if it doesn't work I can just return everything. I will report back with my findings when I get it!

Tompon

Reaction score
Do you know this as a personal experience fact or did you just see it on another forum somewhere? I ordered it and called Samsung. They said I can try it and if it doesn't work I can just return everything. I will report back with my findings when I get it!

I've received and tried it out. I can confirm that it doesn't even fit in the case. I foolishly didn't expect that to be a problem but it definitely is. I went around to a few different stores trying cases. The best fitting case I was able to find was the silicon one by Verizon. I didn't buy it because I also have this Bodyglove case I already got from Walmart. I did have to hack some pf the inner case off though to get it to fit.

Verizon case: Set Your Location

Body glove - it basically looks like this only for the S4 and the same price. They don't have one for the S4 on the site. BODY GLOVE 9285001 Samsung Galaxy S iii Tactic Case: Cell Phones : Walmart.com