Official Pac Man Rom For The Verizon Moto X

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Header_Glass.png

Thanks to some quick dev work by developer "skiwong20" the Pac Man Rom is already OFFICIAL on the Verizon Moto X. It is still unclear whether this is solely for the developer edition or if it will work with safe strap as well. Pac stands for Paranoid/AOKP/Cyanogen. This rom is the best of the top roms. Why settle for a hand full of features when you can have all of the features that are available! This rom features PhoneUI/TabletUI/PhabletUI, latest version nightly builds, all the features from Paranoid Android like PIE control and Halo, some of the features from AOKP, and all features from Cyanogen Mod. This rom basically tries to pack in every open source feature that can be found in a rom.

This rom brings full on AOSP Android 4.3 to your Moto X. The Moto X already has a pretty much stock like experience, but roms like Pac Man remove all the bloatware and speed things up with tweaks and mods. To install this rom you will need to be rooted with a custom recovery. You will flash the rom and gapps. Head to the link below for the rom and gapps download.

Via XDA

kerryh420

Reaction score
UM, there is no way I can be the first to post here, can I. The date on the OP says oct'13. Anyways, my research thus far (yes, pretty much a newb) leads me to believe that I need to upgrade to 4.4. Still Dev Ed on 4.2.2 and I also understand that once ANY upgrade is taken that you can not go back to earlier versions. I guess that's a question as much as a statement. Now I nandroid almost daily and I've happily enjoyed PAC ROM on my X2 but not, unfortunately on my DE s4. (MY dumb a$$ is one of the ones who idiotically flashed a later version of build. This was back before it was compulsory known that builds can't be sbf'd or orioned back to previous builds and my thinkning was unlocked BL meant you could flash at will). Anyway, I have quite a few nandriods of 4.2.2 at various stages and ROM's. If I upgrade to 4.4 will I be stuck on 4.4 even thou I have nandroids?

I know that's a stupid question but I don't want my moto x to end up like my DE s4. So I'm playing this safe. I really like pac rom but not enough to scrub my X. Ya know?