1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

PAC-man Rom ported to the Verizon Galaxy Note II

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Dec 20, 2012.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Most of you are familiar with the PACman Rom. It stands for Paranoid Android + AOKP + Cyanogen Mod! Why give up features of one Rom to enjoy features of another?! Why not enjoy them all! This is a combination of all of the Super Roms. It is feature packed as you can imagine. Developer "Kbizzel" has successfully ported this Rom to the Verizon Galaxy Note II. Development is really beginning to kick off for this device! To install this Rom you will need to have an unlocked bootloader via Adam Outler's method. You will also need to be using Clock Work Mod Recovery, not the TWRP that comes with unlocking the device. This is built from CM source. This Rom does not com with Paranoid Preferences since that is a closed source apk. This Rom should be pretty stable. No bugs other than the ones already present in CM have been reported.

Grab the Rom Here
  2. xtor

xtor Well-Known Member

If only we could develope a moto radio into it, because at the end of the day it's still a phone
  3. huskur

huskur Well-Known Member

No need....the radio in the Note 2 is better or as good as any Motorola phone I have had. The S3 was not "quite" as good but the Note 2 is stellar. In the same areas where I would drop to 3G with my Bionic or Razr Maxx the Note 2 stays 4G. Of course these phones were replaced so I had to do another comparison with a friend that has the Razr Maxx HD. Guess what? GN2 was as good or better still.
Search tags for this page
download pacman rom for verizon galaxy note 2
note 2 roms verizon
note 2 verizon rom
note 2 verizonroms
pacman rom for verizon galaxy note 2
pacman rom galaxy note 2
pacman rom note 2 verizon
pacman rom verizon galaxy note 2
pacman verizon note 2
verizon galaxy note 2 roms
verizon note 2 pacman