PAC-man Rom ported to the Verizon Galaxy Note II

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

Most of you are familiar with the PACman Rom. It stands for Paranoid Android + AOKP + Cyanogen Mod! Why give up features of one Rom to enjoy features of another?! Why not enjoy them all! This is a combination of all of the Super Roms. It is feature packed as you can imagine. Developer "Kbizzel" has successfully ported this Rom to the Verizon Galaxy Note II. Development is really beginning to kick off for this device! To install this Rom you will need to have an unlocked bootloader via Adam Outler's method. You will also need to be using Clock Work Mod Recovery, not the TWRP that comes with unlocking the device. This is built from CM source. This Rom does not com with Paranoid Preferences since that is a closed source apk. This Rom should be pretty stable. No bugs other than the ones already present in CM have been reported.

Grab the Rom Here

xtor

Reaction score
If only we could develope a moto radio into it, because at the end of the day it's still a phone

huskur

Reaction score
If only we could develope a moto radio into it, because at the end of the day it's still a phone

No need....the radio in the Note 2 is better or as good as any Motorola phone I have had. The S3 was not "quite" as good but the Note 2 is stellar. In the same areas where I would drop to 3G with my Bionic or Razr Maxx the Note 2 stays 4G. Of course these phones were replaced so I had to do another comparison with a friend that has the Razr Maxx HD. Guess what? GN2 was as good or better still.