Odd issue lately with razr

smmfc

Reaction score
Lately I had a few issues. All my ringtones are resetting to a default setting. My SD card is unmounting itself. And my alarms didn't go off this morning (I use v2alarm). Any ideas on a fix or someone else have the same issues? I'm tempted to factory reset but trying to avoid it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Lately I had a few issues. All my ringtones are resetting to a default setting. My SD card is unmounting itself. And my alarms didn't go off this morning (I use v2alarm). Any ideas on a fix or someone else have the same issues? I'm tempted to factory reset but trying to avoid it.

I've never had any of those problems so I can't offer a specific fix. Before you do a factory reset boot into safe mode (Safe Mode - DROID RAZR / RAZR MAXX by MOTOROLA) and operate the phone that way for a day or so and see if your issues continue. If they don't then there is most likely a 3rd party app causing the problem. If the problem persist even after running in safe mode for awhile then Factory Reset may be the way to go unless someone can jump in here an offer another suggested fix.

OP
smmfc

smmfc

Reaction score
I tried last night setting the v2 alarm and the alarm that's stock with the RAZR and the v2 turned itself off at some point before the alarm went off but the system one worked just fine

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Make sure your phone is set to "Charge Only" mode when it's plugged into a USB cable. My bionic sometimes changes ringtones if it can't access my sd card when I get a notification.