1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

razr maxx sd card problem

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by stemo, May 15, 2013.

1. stemo

stemo New Member

Lately my razr maxx has a problem with the sd card. Every so often my phone will say "sd card unexpectedly removed" after this message appears the phone will shut itself off. It has become very frustrating, the resetting has caused it to start draining the battery like crazy.

Like today I've had the phone on and it's at 70% under 2hrs of screen time and it's only been on for 4 hours.

Before the resetting started my phone would still be at 90% with the same usage.
  2. stemo

stemo New Member

Does anyone know a possible solution? I've FDR'd already and still nothing has changed. Or should I just see about a replacement.
  3. YellowJacket

YellowJacket Active Member

It sounds like your SD card may be going bad. If you have access to another SD card, try changing it out to see if the problem goes away. Also, just to be safe in case it is a bad card, get an adapter and copy all the files on it over to your computer to back them up.

David
Search tags for this page
droid maxx says sd card unexpectedly removed
droid razr hd sd card unexpectedly removed
droid razr maxx hd sd card problem
droid razr maxx hd sd card problems
droid razr maxx hd sd card unexpectedly removed
droid razr maxx sd card

droid razr maxx sd card problems

droid razr sd card problems

motorola droid razr hd sd card problem “card removed unexp
motorola razr sd card problem