Nvidia Tegra Zone

the3dolla

Reaction score
Anyone try any of these games with the HDMI mirroring? The pinball looks pretty sweet. My 15 foot micro to hdmi is coming, so I may have to try a few.

OP
T

the3dolla

Reaction score
I wonder how we know if the DX2 is compatible? One guy was saying that the new game: Riptide GP wasn't compatible with the DX2.

jmars125

Reaction score
That's not true I've been playing riptide for the past hour.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Elkay

Reaction score
That's not true I've been playing riptide for the past hour.

How? That was me. When I selected Riptide GP in the market, it gave me 2 phone choices "Droid X2" or "phone" and both were greyed out and when I tried to select one it simply said "your phone is not compatible".

jmars125

Reaction score
I. Bought the game from the market. Im not sure why its not showing up for you. It is a great game by the way.

Elkay

Reaction score
I just got the pinball game through the market/tegra zone. I can't get Riptide GP at all in the market. Even when I go to Tegra Zone and click on buy it, it brings me to the market and the market says "the requested item could not be found". Maybe they removed it from the market for some reason?

Elkay

Reaction score
I submitted a support request with Google. Did you buy the app through the market on the phone or on the computer? Support is going to want to know how you got it and I can't. On the Google search, it did show a cracked version out there. If that's how you got it on the phone, then I'm not going to be able to work with support on getting this on my phone.

jmars125

Reaction score
Tablet first I got a xoom

Elkay

Reaction score
Ok, that's how. You can't buy it on an X2 because the market thinks it is incompatible.

boxpenguin

Reaction score
is there any way to get this on a DX2?

i just bought a DX2 last week and this was one of the only games i was really looking forward to getting.

has there been any mention of adding support/compatibility for the DX2?

i can't even find a list of what phones actually are compatible with this game.

~boxpenguin

*edit* there seems to have been an update to add the DX2 as a compatible device. woo.

Last edited: