notifications and LED display

droidx1812

Reaction score
I have two questions that I hope someone can help me with. First, is there a way to set when the LED light flashes? On my phone it lights up blue when there is an incoming call (regardless to if my phone is locked or awake). For all other notifications the led only works when the phone is locked. Should it work when the phone is awake? If so, how do I get to those settings? So far it seems like I can turn on/off notifications and change them but that the led is already programmed for everything.

Second, when I first got my phone, when I locked it, my alarm time would show on the lock screen. I downloaded a security app that by default put a message on the lock screen....and my alarm time disappeared. Now, even if I turn off the default message for the security app, I still don't have an alarm time. Is there any way to personalize the lock screen? Thanks.

Gee223

Reaction score
WTF, spam memberships? I wonder of it is an automated sign up program. Regardless, it isn't even close to an answer to the question, nor is it even related to the forum in any way! Ban them, and send the company an email explaining how emails are being sent out in all directions instructing people NOT to do buisness with this company due to their shady and pathetic business/advertising practices.

/rant

OP, I'm sorry I can't help either as I'm still on my 9530. I'm just here to learn prior to jumping into a new platform.