1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

notification led's not clearing

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by bumpa4718, Aug 16, 2012.

1. bumpa4718

bumpa4718 New Member

I tried searching for this answer but didn't find my exact situation. I've only had my G3 for two weeks, and it was fine until about 3 days ago, at which time, none of my notifications are clearing for email or texting. Not the indicator lights, but the little numbers on the email or messaging icons.
    I can send the icons to the trash and put new ones on, but that only clears it until i get a new message.
    Some of my games seem to have suddenly gotten a little bit glitchy too. It's probably not related, but the timing is the same.

I know an update got sent to me around that same time, but I didn't read what it said and allowed it.

Any ideas? I've done battery pulls, reboots, etc.
  2. bumpa4718

bumpa4718 New Member

I didn't mean to say leds. It's the little numbers on the icons
  3. JRParsons

JRParsons Member

Same problem
Search tags for this page

android update notification bar problem for g3

can not remove notification icons from samsung g3 phone
clear notifications samsung g3
clearing the notifications bar samsung galazy s3
searchclear notification in galaxy g3