1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Notification bar question

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global Development' started by slimpirudude, May 25, 2011.

1. slimpirudude

slimpirudude New Member

I am looking into flashing a transparent or black status bar with metamorph. Once I do, if I want to go back to the original what is the best way? Does someone have the regular one in a metamorph file? Same concept but for notification icons aswell.

Or would I have to re flash the rom im using (angel) without wiping data cache or anything. Please advise!

Is there a way with metamorph or something to make a backup of framework or whatever so after flash a new bar or icon I can flash the backup and put it back how it was without having to reflash rom(since I don't know if that will work without wiping data) or restore a nandroid backup.

Thanks.

sent from my angelic droid 2 global using DF app.
Search tags for this page

if i unfavorite a tweet does the original notification disap