Not sending messages

My old droid 3 would only fail to send messages maybe once a month but my new galaxy s3 has already failed to send about 10 times. And the signal jumps around between 2 bars and no bars.... other than that it's fantastic! Anyone else having these problems?

rladd

Mine had that problem and said no SIM in the notification bar. It gained the signal again but did the same thing after every text. They changed my SIM card and no issues since.

ninaeatsnoodles

Failed Messages

I just activated my Samsung Galaxy S3 tonight. I have been sending messages to people all night, and I haven't really moved out of the kitchen since I arrived home. I haven't had a problem until just a few minutes ago when messages suddenly failed to send. It gives me no reason why, and I keep trying to resend the message but nothing seems to be working. Is there a way to fix this issue? I may try going nearer the window or try another room... but I've never had a problem sending messages in this house.

Thanks for any insight you can give me.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Just tonight I have started to get text message failures. I know my house is terrible for signal quality, but I've never experienced this with my Maxx. If this continues, I will not be keeping this phone :-(