Please help!! I cannot send a video message..

emathed

Reaction score
I recently bought my galaxy s3 but I cannot send a video message bc the clip it's too long. Is there a way to send a video without having to use Dropbox or YouTube is there an app i need? I would hate to return my phone back just to get an iPhone just for this service but if I cannot send video messages through text then what is the point of having a samsung galaxy s 3?

Your advice or help is appreciated thanks so mucb!!!!

wcjeep

Reaction score
The problem is video size. Length of video has little to do with your problem. Tango might accomplish what you're after. However, Drop box is very easy too use.

Android52

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note5
The solution. Record the video. Yes size matters but it doesn't have to be smallest size. When you're ready to send, don't send from the gallery. Go in to message for whom ever you want to send and press the + key to add basically an attachment. Then go to video in gallery.

you can't send from the gallery like you do pictures. Got to send from message screen. I have struggled with this for years and just figured it out.

I recently bought my galaxy s3 but I cannot send a video message bc the clip it's too long. Is there a way to send a video without having to use Dropbox or YouTube is there an app i need? I would hate to return my phone back just to get an iPhone just for this service but if I cannot send video messages through text then what is the point of having a samsung galaxy s 3?

Your advice or help is appreciated thanks so mucb!!!!

Android52

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note5
Or maybe in 3 more years or uh tomorrow when someone has the same issue as I did TODAY when I started googling my problem and found this forum they will come across my response. ;)

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Or maybe in 3 more years or uh tomorrow when someone has the same issue as I did TODAY when I started googling my problem and found this forum they will come across my response. ;)
Glad you found us. Welcome! You are probably right that someone might have the same problem and find this. I've been stuck trying to figure this out before also.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
In my turbo I somes press the record camera and it blinks and sometimes stops recording if you have a slilent media sounds on since click record makes a click noiss.. Aggravating..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk