Not sending messages

Dragonman4994

Reaction score
My old droid 3 would only fail to send messages maybe once a month but my new galaxy s3 has already failed to send about 10 times. And the signal jumps around between 2 bars and no bars.... other than that it's fantastic! Anyone else having these problems?

kmoff77

Reaction score
i just activated it tonight, and my last 4 texts have all failed. WTF

voodooman128

Reaction score
Sorry to hear u r havin issues. It sounds like Ur phone. Try a full reset. i havent had any issues So far. Nock on wood..

rladd

Reaction score
Mine had that problem and said no SIM in the notification bar. It gained the signal again but did the same thing after every text. They changed my SIM card and no issues since.

OP
D

Dragonman4994

Reaction score
Mine just gets into moods where it doesnt want to send them even though I have at least a bar of service

ninaeatsnoodles

Reaction score
Failed Messages

I just activated my Samsung Galaxy S3 tonight. I have been sending messages to people all night, and I haven't really moved out of the kitchen since I arrived home. I haven't had a problem until just a few minutes ago when messages suddenly failed to send. It gives me no reason why, and I keep trying to resend the message but nothing seems to be working. Is there a way to fix this issue? I may try going nearer the window or try another room... but I've never had a problem sending messages in this house.

Thanks for any insight you can give me.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just tonight I have started to get text message failures. I know my house is terrible for signal quality, but I've never experienced this with my Maxx. If this continues, I will not be keeping this phone :-(