not new to the forums but like attention and havent made an intro post

Shelooga

Reaction score
title says it all. i bought droid day 1 when it came out almost a year ago. rooted in march, let it strain my relationship until i bought the droid x (2 weeks ago)and gave my jessica my old overclocked droid with liquids in gold and all the twitter, fb, and other crap apps she'd use and i didnt. needless to say, ive assured she'll stay with me for life. but i never made an intro post (that i remember. i like beer and wild turkey) despite all my other ridiculous posts. so howdy, from a regular.

ps: Chevy, i cannot wait. i know you said saturday, but ill be here every 5 minutes. just in case

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let me be the first to formerly welcome you!

Giving your girl the other Droid was a smart move... I had to do something similar back in December last year after I got my D1 :)

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum, finally!! Hahaha just kidding with you. Glad you decided to make a formal hello. Yes sharing a droid with your loved one is always best. I got mine at release and had to get my hubby one a month later. Well continue to enjoy the best forum out there!!!!