not new to the forums but like attention and havent made an intro post

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Shelooga, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Shelooga

Shelooga Member

Ratings:
    +0
    title says it all. i bought droid day 1 when it came out almost a year ago. rooted in march, let it strain my relationship until i bought the droid x (2 weeks ago)and gave my jessica my old overclocked droid with liquids in gold and all the twitter, fb, and other crap apps she'd use and i didnt. needless to say, ive assured she'll stay with me for life. but i never made an intro post (that i remember. i like beer and wild turkey) despite all my other ridiculous posts. so howdy, from a regular.

ps: Chevy, i cannot wait. i know you said saturday, but ill be here every 5 minutes. just in case

2. Martin030908

Martin030908 DF Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +0
    Let me be the first to formerly welcome you!

Giving your girl the other Droid was a smart move... I had to do something similar back in December last year after I got my D1 :)

3. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome to the forum, finally!! Hahaha just kidding with you. Glad you decided to make a formal hello. Yes sharing a droid with your loved one is always best. I got mine at release and had to get my hubby one a month later. Well continue to enjoy the best forum out there!!!!

4. warrior21

warrior21 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the forum

Sent from my Droid