Hello, I'm new to this forum, but not the DROID Does series

Droidxskywalker

Reaction score
Hello, everyone, my name is Droidlynn (yes that's my real name, and I see no need to prove it to anyone online because some people have unconventional names, and I'm one of the lucky few. I was born and raised in Europe, therefore if my English confuses you, I sincerely apologize, due to my English heritage. I grew up in London, mostly but was a foreign exchange student on/off in America, which I will stay in America permanently, as I feel safer here.
I'm am not new to DROID as I've had my X for 9 months now, and it turned 9 months old on Xmas. X is very special to me, which it inspired me to become a self taught DROID tech, specializing with the Droid Does serious, especially the X. I have alot of friends who have DROIDS, so I've played with almost every single DROID Does phone out there. My X is on me 24/7, and I'm always on it. I'm so addicted to it that if there was a Droidaholics Anonymous, the courts would probably force me to attend. (sorry inside joke). My X helps me officially, emotionally, and tech wise. I was originally planning on getting the iPhone 4 but fell in love with my friend's X therefore, I upgraded to one. All my other phones were 5 flip phones (not at the same time) and 2 full QWERTY keyboard phones. When I heard about the X I knew it would be the perfect phone for me. My X, which I named X (I name my phones to make them more special to me. It was the same with my iPods when I had them), has helped me thru alot since it made its first DROID Cry on March 25 2011. I have several serious health issues, done that cause severe chronic pain, so having my X with me all the time is very comforting. It sounds weird but when you're feeling your worst, you would be open to anything to comfort you, even its a fancy phone that's half robot, half phone (put the 2 together you get a Also seeing my X is comforting too. I love it's design, it's perfect! I am a loyal DROIDX user for life, because this DROID Does alot fire me. Also it's alot easier to type on, because of Swype. As for my DROID Xpertise, I've been working with them since the day I bright my X home 9 months ago, and will continue to. I'm not employed, I just do it because it's what I love doing. I know how to fix and hack DROIDS, which my X is rooted on Gingy. I sold my iPods getting my X, because after finding all these dirty secrets about Apple, I became anti apple. And I promised myself never to go back to Apple ever again. I'm the kind of person who finds apple to be a big joke, therefore I love making up mean but funny jokes about them. There is a war between Apple and Droid and I've enlisted in the DROID Army for life!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Quite the post but I am glad you are enjoying your DX, it is a great phone for sure :biggrin:

OP
D

Droidxskywalker

Reaction score
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Quite the post but I am glad you are enjoying your DX, it is a great phone for sure :biggrin:

Thanks, without my X, I wouldn't be doing as well as I am these days. Because of my health I have good days and bad days, and my X helps me get thru some of the most difficult days imaginable. Also my X helps me to remember to take my meds, and do other important stuff otherwise I'll forget and it won't get done. And my X entertains me on the days when I'm stuck in bed, because I'm not feeling well on those days. I love being able to watch youtube videos on it cuz them I can watch silly stuff to make me laugh. Also I don't have to get out of bed to go online, and my 3G works better than my home internet connection.

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Glad to her your phone is so helpful to you. DancingNexus