1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

noooo update!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by bmxweasel201, May 10, 2010.

1. bmxweasel201

bmxweasel201 New Member

Im not really sure why this is happening. Basically i rooted my phone about 4 months ago and it was running to 2.1 update. So i downgraded to 2.0 so i could root it. Well here i am now i want to go back to 2.1. I downloaded the zip and tried the whole sd card thing but when i do that it just says its installing and then says the phone has been rooted...Also when i try to install the update through the onboard updater thingy it reboots trys to install and than aborts because of does not have permission or something. I am stupid and its prolly some setting or file i overlooked but either way its pissing me off and i would love some help. dancing banana just for fun! :icon_ banana: