1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

noob icon help!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by heartkore, Jun 10, 2010.

1. heartkore

heartkore New Member

my droid is rooted and i have the dark edge theme with a couple launchers installed too. the one thing i hate is the "icon" or whatever when an app is pressed/selected, is that default orange color and i want to change it to white or pink.

i have metamorph and ninjamorph installed and i changed the orange parts like i was supposed to, with the colored ones i liked, and they had the same exact file names/types like the original. but they wont show up!

also when i tried to edit the launcher icon's for adw and home++ in ninja morph, and then tried to install them in the file explorer, it said "Application not installed". it's driving me crazy! lol i even tried to change the permissions in Root Explorer, nothing is working. help!
  2. heartkore

heartkore New Member

ah nevermind, i realized it's because they're 9.png files and have to be edited differently than other files.